Case Study - Harmonea
Description of the Business
Harmonea provides a range of financial services to small businesses, including Book-keeping, Accountancy, Payroll, Credit Control, and Training.
- Won 50 new clients over last 2 years
- Increased the spend of existing customer accounts by 25%
- Increased the number of higher quality profitable clients by 25%
- Built a team of trusted partners to offer additional services
Alison runs an Accountancy and Book-keeping business aimed at small business owners and start-ups. Her vision was to expand profitably, increasing her exposure to the right ‘type’ of clients, whilst building her delivery team at the same time.
Before Alison embarked upon her Business Development Coaching, she was spending far too much time at her desk, and not enough time on Sales Activity work. Alison was passionate about her business, her team, and the contribution she had to make - she just needed some guidance in order to bring that out. Once she had connected with her purpose and her values, there was no stopping her.
In their own words….
“Meeting Jackie has been one of the most important landmarks in my business journey.
Through her insights, ideas, and guidance I have been able to bring out the very best in myself, my business, and my team.
I am now much more focused on who is the right client for us and have developed a portfolio of services to support them.
I can take more time off now, because I am, winning the right business at the right price.“
- Clarified Vision, Mission, and Values
- Re-analysed the most profitable clients to target
- Reviewed existing clients’ requirements
- Set targets and priorities
- Aligned values with behaviours
- Learnt and practiced the 6-step sales process
If you are interested in finding how you could get results like this from business mentoring,Please contact me